1. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your personal info.
2. What personal information was collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
3. How you can correct any details, inaccuracies in your personal info.
4. The security procedures in order to protect the misuse of your information.
Collection of information, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on current site. Only we have access to collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone else.
We will use your information to respond to youre, garding the reason you contacted us and deliver your product to you. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our company, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Private info
You can opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address given on our website:
1. See what info we have about you, if we have any.
2. Change/correct any information we have about you.
3. Delete any info we have about you.
4. Express any concern you have about our use of your personal information.
We take precautions to protect your personal info that you gave us. When you submit personal information via the website, your information is protected online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information is encrypted and transmitted to us in only a secure way.
While we use encryption to protect personal information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only personnel who need the information to perform a specific job (as product delivery) are granted access to personally identifiable info. The computers/servers in which we store personal information are kept in a secure environment.